Thursday, July 22, 2010

Overdue Thank Yous

Some lovely folks have sent me products for review and it's taken me way too long to mention them and say thanks!

LuShae Jewelry sent me these lovely earrings for review. Their jewelry is definitely very high quality and I've gotten lots of compliments on these!

jewlery review

I also want to say thanks to CSN stores for sending me lots of toys for the puppies. They love them! And I'm glad they have something to chew on that isn't my shoes.

CSN toy review

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So you and your puppies all got presents and are happy with them. What else can girl and dogs ask for? Very cute photos :)

Jen Hsieh said...

awww those earrings really are stunning! and your dogs are looking healthy and adorable :)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hahaha! i love the look for your dogs when you took their picture! even when they were busy playing with their toy, they still took time to smile for the camera! i just love doggies!

ps. we have the same owl necklace from your post below! :D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Kimberellie said...

Oh, I love those earnings. And oh, puppies! I adore them!! So cute!

amber lynn said...

Your puppies are so adorable!! Their cute-ness just makes me smile :)

 
Web Analytics